The school aims to create an atmosphere to develop the personality of each student by providing an environment for wholesome upbringing, seeking to produce well adjusted, dynamic students with good qualities of the head and heart.
Examination & Promotion
1. Summative Assessment-1 and Summative Assessment-2 will we held in the month September and march respectively every year. It is must for all students to appear in both major examinations. Promotion to the higher will depend upon minimum passing grade criteria lad down by the school. If all school fells to attempt any of the these assessments in whole or part dues to any reason he me not be considered for promotion.
2. 20% marks reserved for class test in the each term. These marks will be added to the final total of marks. For promotion to next class child must secure at least 40% marks in aggregate and 35% in each major subject.
3. Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year’s performance of the pupil, hence the importance of regularity in attendance and work.
4. Pupil absent from any assessment for any reason will not be re-examined. Absence from one or more subjects involves loss of marks and excludes the pupil from securing a rank.
5. Willful breach of any of the regulation pertaining to the conduct of examination in punishable with expulsion from the examination or if subsequently discovered with cancellation of the papers.
6. A pupil who fares poorly throughout the year will be asked to live the school. No students will be allowed to study for the third year in the same class.
7. The result declared at the end of the school year is final and is not reconsidered.
8. Preponement or postponement of written exam is not entertained for any particular child.